No, the Dart feature requires 3 items to be selected. Therefore if part of your Dart order is not available, or not up to our quality standards, the whole order will be cancelled and we will refund the cost. The items will remain in your closet. You can prioritize the items in your virtual closet and we will do our best to get those to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- Why are some items in my closet not available for Dart?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Darted shipment, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?