No, but it's very simple to Try Then Buy. We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the On the Rack section of your Closet. When you receive it, you can make the purchase with just a few clicks in the At Home section of your Closet.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an Item?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Will the items be discounted?
- A garment I want is on the Scotch & Soda’s site, but not on the rental site. When will you have it?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the brand's official site than the price shown in my At Home section. Will you match the price?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Scotch Select’s account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my purchases?